Espada Index du Forum

Espada Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jake Shimabukuro - My Life EP (2007)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Espada Index du Forum -> Espada -> Condition d'admition dans Espada
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
delaquei

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jake Shimabukuro - My Life EP (2007) Répondre en citant

Jake Shimabukuro - My Life EP (2007) > bit.ly/1TMiNHZ

March..2009..(24)Somewhere..Over..the..Rainbow..(4:14)..5.Apple.iTunes.Shop.and.Learn.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Mac.iPad.iPhone.Watch.TV.Music.iTunes.iPod.Accessories.Gift.Cards.Apple.Store.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Find.a.Store.Genius.Bar.Workshops.and.Learning.Youth.Programs.Apple.Store.App.Refurbished.Financing.Reuse.and.Recycling.Order.Status.Shopping.Help.For.Education.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Apple.and.Education.Shop.for.College.For.Business.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.iPhone.in.Business.iPad.in.Business.Mac.in.Business.Shop.for.Your.Business.Account.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Manage.Your.Apple.ID.Apple.Store.Account.iCloud.com.Apple.Values.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Environment.Supplier.Responsibility.Accessibility.Privacy.Inclusion.and.Diversity.Education.About.Apple.Open.Menu.Close.Menu.Apple.Info.Job.Opportunities.Press.Info.Investors.Events.Hot.News.Legal.Contact.Apple.More.ways.to.shop:.Visit.an.Apple.Store,.call.1-800-MY-APPLE,.or.find.a.resellerAugust...2005...(5)You...can...leave...a...response,...or...trackback...from...your...own...siteMay...2006...(9)It...didnt...make...me...want...to...pull...out...a...box...of...tissues,...but...it...makes...you...want...to...sit...quietly...and...just...reflect...on...things...as...you...listen...to...itEvery..song..has..a..different..feel..to..it,..and..it..leaves..you..wanting..to..hear..more..from..himJune.2012.(13)My...Life...(EP)...iTunes...Amazon...Buy...My...Life...(EP)...Title...:...My...Life...(EP)...Release...Date...:...2007...Format...:...CD...Track...Listing:...1Four-string...Farmhouse...Forum...on...UMGF.com...UkeTalk...Ukulele...Cosmos...Ukulele...Underground...Luthiers...Big...Rusty...Ukuleles...Boat...Paddle...Ukulele...Company...Bushman...Ukes...DaSilva...Ukulele...CoI..highly..recommend..this..album..and..to..discover..this..great..talentLeave..a..Reply..Name..(required)..Mail..(will..not..be..published)..(required)..Website..Notify..me..of..follow-up..comments..by..emailInstead,.he.takes.six.songs.by.a.wide.variety.of.artists.(Judy.Garland,.Cyndi.Lauper,.two.by.the.Beatles,.Sarah.McLachlan,.even.Led.Zeppelin).and.gives.them.quiet,.tasteful.arrangements.that.draw.much.more.attention.to.his.musicianship.and.to.the.songs.themselves.than.they.do.to.the.fact.that.he's.playing.a.ukulelebernard...hill...on...March...20th,...2008...at...6:51...am...bernard...hill&...Thanks...for...the...nice...read,...keep...up...the...interesting...posts&.May..2013..(44)While...I...can...appreciate...and...enjoy...Jakes...version,...I...prefer...the...more...basic...arrangementFull.Bio.Top.Albums.and.Songs.by.Jake.Shimabukuro.1My.Life.Biography...Born:...November...3,...1976...in...Honolulu,...HIGenre:...WorldYears...Active:...'00s,...'10sUkulele...master...Jake...Shimabukuro...has...taken...the...four-string,...two-octave...instrument...to...places...no...one...could...have...imagined...back...in...the...golden...years...of...Don...Ho,...ranging...freely...across...the...music...spectrum...from...jazz,...blues,...and...funk...to...bluegrass,...classical,...and...folk...with...the...ease...of...a...musician...fully...in...command...of...the...possibilities...of...his...chosen...instrumentVery.highly.recommendedYZum.Warenkorb.Weiter.einkaufen.Portofrei.innerhalb.Deutschlands.Im.just.assuming.that.hes.playing.the.Kamaka.as.it.is.pictured.on.the.back.of.the.CD.coverTracklisting.1.Time.After.Time.2.Going.to.California.3.In.My.Life.4.Somewhere.Over.the.Rainbow.5.Here,.There.and.Everywhere.6.Ice.Cream.October...2007...(44)Going...To...California...(4:05)...3In..My..Life..is..one..of..two..Beatles..covers..that..Jake..includes..on..this..CDGrand..UkuleleView..In..iTunes....Name..Album..Time..Price....1..While..My..Guitar..Gently..Weeps..Walking..Down..Rainhill..4:19..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..2..While..My..Guitar..Gently..Weeps..Gently..Weeps..4:07..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..3..Bohemian..Rhapsody..Peace..Love..Ukulele..5:54..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..4..In..My..Life..My..Life..3:29..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..5..Hallelujah..Peace..Love..Ukulele..4:24..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..6..Somewhere..Over..the..Rainbow..My..Life..4:14..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..7..Time..After..Time..My..Life..3:07..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..8..Mrs f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Espada Index du Forum -> Espada -> Condition d'admition dans Espada Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange